Just had my surgery Thursday, 11/5...

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/15 4:16 pm

So how are you doing today Quinn? I hope you are getting better hour by hour and day by day. It takes time for all of us. Keep following the program and step by step you will feel better and find a new feeling of what is normal. That's interesting too!

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/15 5:44 pm

Ponderosa, thanks so much for asking! I'm feeling so much better! Still getting used to this whole process but it certainly helps having this forum to come to and all these people here with advice and knowledge. I'm down about 9 pounds since my surgery and that really helps with the motivation. 

Thanks for asking, you really warmed my heart! xoxo

stacy T.
on 11/10/15 5:15 pm - San Francisco, CA

My daughter was sleeved on 11/2/15 and she is struggling too. I was just pounding ice into crush for her and it made me think of you. Sounds like your spirits are a bit better. ; -)

There will be ups and downs, but the trajectory is on an upward trend, just keep taking care of yourself and you will get there.

(deactivated member)
on 11/10/15 5:47 pm

Thanks so much Stacy! I sure hope your daughter is feeling better! I find the water and vitamins are going down easy but I'm having a bit of a tough time with the protein. I've had about 60 grams of it since my surgery and obviously need to pick up on that intake! It's just so filling and broth is so much more appealing. And sugar free Popsicles :-)

thanks so much for asking! I hope you and you daughter are doing well! xoxo

Most Active
Recent Topics