Did FOREVER scare you?

C J
on 11/13/15 5:36 pm - , TN

I hope you can revise the same day.  That would be awesome.  But, if your stomach needs to heal.....it needs to heal.  You mentioned the thing many folks that haven't had the band can't wrap their mind around, and that is the fact that you can not eat veggies.  I couldnt eat meat or veggies most of the time.  My band was so flippin' fickle...UGGGGG!!!!  I began to rely on slider foods, and that left me hungry yet gaining weight massively.  IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!!!!

CJ

Living > Existing

256/231/135

Karen D.
on 11/15/15 8:14 am - NY
Revision on 11/24/15

I would literally cringe if I attempted to eat lettuce or any veg raw.  I had the why bother attitude because I knew I was going to bring it back up.  I did as you, ate slider food and then that even got stuck.  Yogurt would get stuck!  Beets are on my OK list for preop so I have roasted them in the oven and I'm in heaven!  I still have restriction even empty so I can't eat a lot, but they are so freaking good.  My only wish was he took the fill out a few days before my preop started so I could have enjoyed something, like a taste of steak, that I haven't had in 9 years!!  Oh well, maybe eventually.

Most Active
Recent Topics