Stomach feel strange when waking up?

Billy D.
on 10/19/15 8:54 pm

As soon as I have a cup of hot tea or coffee it fixes itself. Is this a normal thing. It's only time I ever feel that is isn't my normal stomach anymore. It's like it is contracted or shrinking till the minute I get drink?

jamrodriguez
on 10/19/15 9:42 pm

My sleeve is always very tight in the morning. I have to get lots of liquid in before I can even think about solid food, or else anything I try to eat feels stuck immediately. Most days I can't stomach solid food until my mid-morning snack, or even lunch.

psychoticparrot
on 10/20/15 8:11 am

I also find I can't eat as much for breakfast as I can later in the day. It's almost like the sleeve sleeps while I sleep and doesn't like to be woken up with food first thing in the morning. I know it's against everything the nuts tell us to do, but I've never eaten much for breakfast. Even when I was a (skinny) child, I didn't like breakfast. I now eat a very small breakfast, small even by sleeve standards. It's true that I get the munchies late in the afternoon, which is what happens when one doesn't eat a good breakfast, but I have my black-coffee-and-gummy-vitamin break then. It's a very satisfying break and keeps me happy until dinner. I've told my nut and surgeon about this -- they both approved, as long as the WL continues. And so far, it has.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

Most Active
Recent Topics