Surgery 10-19 Scared!

Robin B.
on 10/15/15 6:16 pm

Oh boy am I nervous! Will be a tough weekend! I need to open up more with my kids to settle their concerns. They are 21 and 25 and are supportive but are inquisitive. My husband is supportive but reality is near. Have talked with family and co-workers. I just want to focus on the positives and visualize the future! I hope I can do it? My fear is failure. Ugh-this is crazy.

Cicily W.
on 10/15/15 7:08 pm - Leesburg, FL
RNY on 03/28/16

Congrats! You'll do just fine!

Cicily

Highest Weight: 365 lbs  Consult Weight: 346.8 lbs  Surgery Weight:  335.0 lbs  Current Weight: 245 lbs 

Tired_of_Weighting
on 10/15/15 9:58 pm

I'm nervous too! I start my liquid diet tomorrow and surgery 10-26 and I worry about failing too and side effects. Not to mention, having to end my long-term relationship with food. Never realize how addicted I am to food until now.

Mary Gee
on 10/16/15 1:34 am - AZ
VSG on 05/14/14

EVERYONE gets nervous. You surgeon put you through lots of appointments and tests to ensure your safety. Stay committed to the program and follow your surgeon's program and you will not fail. Keep reading here, and posting any questions. You'll be on the Losers' Bench shortly!!

Hang tough - you can do it! We're all here for you.

Mary

HW: 380 SW: 324 GW: 175  

Robin B.
on 10/16/15 3:51 am

Thanks for the encouraging words. I am excited to get on the loser bench! I am so encouraged to read and see how much weight people have lost! Amazing and inspirational!

Most Active
Recent Topics