To Oh this site is getting worse

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/17/15 7:02 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

My original response to Billy D about the sweet creamy beans isn't here, in fact the response is totally different & it shows up under my name & is edited also. Please fix. I saw what was originally posted & came back to find it's totally different. Please fix!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Billy D.
on 10/17/15 8:33 am, edited 10/17/15 1:34 am

Hi...I can't even find your response on post. I do see it on the little bell up top but no where in the post. I know you posted it because I responded to it.

Hi...It says "I would be sicker than a dog from this. Way too many carbs."

Is that post you are referring to? It is still up in the notification bell on top Right of screen but I can't find it on post...it looks like I'm replying to myself! lol.

Billy D.
on 10/17/15 8:42 am

Hi now I don't see it at all.

Billy D.
on 10/17/15 8:51 am

I found it in notifications, is this the one?

Hi there I read your post and you did have it up, I can't use cut or paste so I will rewrite it what it says:

"This drink while it sounds tasty is not very weight loss friendly would need a lot of retooling even substituting low fat coconut milk usually means more sugar/carbs to replace the fat/flavor. The main ingreadients sugar sweet potatoes...."

and then it stops there and when I click on it it disappears.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 10/17/15 10:50 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Yes, that's the post, it was originally there, but when I came back it was totally different & edited to boot. When I look at my notifications, it was actually Fatty2222 reply to me, but it shows up under my name instead. This feels like Invasion of the Body Snatchers, the online version. LOL

Since I'm still getting the my email has no content whenever I get replies to posts, I have to come back to the site & look under notifications to find out what it was about. I think OH is gonna have to bite the bullet & hire & pay some tech people. It's such a nice site but its getting really crappy lately. Where's the dislike button? LOL

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

Most Active
Recent Topics