7 days until surgery

KansasPrincess
on 10/8/15 7:26 am - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

and i have strep throat. ... yay me ! dr has me on amoxicillin for 10 days. called the surgeons office and they say it will be ok and wont have to re schedule surger! thank God!. never in my adult life have i gotten strep throat (im almost 30) i had no idea how bad it hurts. omgoodness this is ridiculous. i was a hot mess yesterday... only thing im having trouble with is im having a horrible headache and im at the point where the surgeons office said no nsaid's but the dr yesterday said to take advil/ibuprofen to keep the headache away and fever down... what do i do?!?!?!?

HEIGHT 5'6" HW: 422.7 CW: 267.8 SURGERY DATE: 10/15/15 GW:160-170 VSG IN TIJUANA MEXICO WITH DR. JAIME PONCE DE LEON- REVISION TO RNY WITH DR. J. STEPHEN SCOTT, KS. 10/16/18

-Flo-
on 10/8/15 8:58 am
DS on 04/11/16

That stinks! Thankfully you can still have your surgery. I would do what the surgeon said, no nsaids. Tylenol works better on fevers anyway.

KansasPrincess
on 10/8/15 9:17 am - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

oh thank goodness. i had no idea that tylenol worked better for a fever. i know that from previous experience it probably wont help my headace as it has never before but who kows it might now since a lot of things have changed lately

Most Active
Recent Topics