What to eat when you don't feel like eating?

psychoticparrot
on 10/13/15 12:15 pm

This is not everyone's idea of a good time, but preplanning a weekly menu, just for your lunches if that's the problem meal, is worthwhile. During the weekend, you can make several sleeve-friendly batches of something high in protein. Pack in meal-sized portions, add a small salad and maybe a piece of fruit before work, and you're set. Nutritionally, homemade beats restaurant almost every time.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

SassyAmy
on 10/13/15 1:29 pm
VSG on 08/05/15

I was able to get out at lunch and go to the local TexMex joint for half a lunch portion fajitas (no tortillas). I usually bring my own lunches, but my mother in law has been in the hospital and I'm prepping for a wedding this weekend, so I haven't had the mental capacity to think ahead. Luckily there are enough places around me to get healthy, protein-filled, low fat/low carb options.

~*All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney*~

Sleeved on August 5th, 2015 |  HW: 292 | SW: 275 | GW: 135

Hkinzfnp
on 10/13/15 1:06 pm

I eat scrambled eggs or a cheese omelet when I'm not up to anything else. I think because it's always the food I've used when sick, I'm always able to get it down.

Highest Weight: 268 pounds.  Surgery Weight 248 pounds.  Current Weight 142 pounds.  VSG 8/24/15 with Dr. Havaleshko

SassyAmy
on 10/13/15 1:30 pm
VSG on 08/05/15

Scrambled eggs could very well be dinner tonight...I loooove scrambled eggs.

~*All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney*~

Sleeved on August 5th, 2015 |  HW: 292 | SW: 275 | GW: 135

robinreinhardt
on 10/13/15 2:13 pm

Meat! love that protein.

Robin

Most Active
Recent Topics