How often you weigh & Your fave foods on each part of your diet?

Billy D.
on 10/11/15 5:43 pm

I am only on the Full liquids stage but I like the Premier Protein shakes, they have 30 grams of protein and they taste great. I'm not hungry enough yet to even want food but that canned chicken salad that the other person replied about sounds pretty good. I also like Kefir, it's a drinkable yogurt. I didn't like it before the surgery but for some reason I now love it. I also make Beef Pho broth and add collagen protein to it and that tastes great but some folks might not tolerate spicy stuff as well as I have. If you like beans, you might like bean soup for your pureed food stage. Just try to get the protein in 1st. I am 50 yrs old guy and am or was Diabetic and I too thought I would not do well with recovery but I am only a week out of surgery and I feel great, no more diabetes drugs and my sugar is normal. Good luck! Billy

Starlene02
on 10/16/15 6:22 pm
VSG on 11/11/15

Thank you Billy. I'm trying to be positive. I now have my surgery date and I thought I've been scared this whole time. I indeed have had a measure of fear but terror is starting to set in and that positive thing isn't so easy at the moment! lol I'm going to do my best though.

Most Active
Recent Topics