HI JUST CHECKING IN

(deactivated member)
on 9/22/15 8:05 am

hi everyone wanted to wish everyone a good day. I'm checking in and it feels so good. I worked a really long laborious yesterday clocked 7 miles on my fi****ch. Knees sore this am so I didn't go to the gym. I'm ok with that. I'll get atleast 3 miles in today and my water is set up, bkft on point, lunch ready, vitamins and dinner will be simple scrambled egg whites and salad. I'm ba aaaack. Thank you  all

MaraFaith
on 9/22/15 8:35 am - denham springs, LA

Oh man! I've never been able to run 7 miles! Congrats. My husband is the runner in the family. Everytime he goes out he asks if I want to come with him and I just give him that 'you're dumb' look. Secretly, I wish I could keep up with him. 

HW:362 SW:345 CW:287 GW:170 Surgery Date: 11-11-2015 with Dr. Bellenger

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/15 5:16 am

Hi I just wanted to clarify, I have very bad knees from years of exercising and I was a runner for many earlier years. Now I powerwalk, add some jogging intervals. It's a great workout without all the stress on my knees and if my knees are really bothering me like now from horseback riding yesterday I am headed to my gym. I will do a 5k in 7ft of water with a floatation belt, jogging in the water is awesome, very cardio. takes me an hour to do it. Have fun

psychoticparrot
on 9/22/15 12:27 pm

It sounds like your quest to put your health first has been successful! Good for you. Don't let the nay-sayers and time-consuming others, whoever they are, get you off track again.

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/15 5:00 am

thank you so much. Never again!

Most Active
Recent Topics