Need Bra Advice

Spindarella_2015
on 9/20/15 5:44 pm

Am I the only one who likes the deflated boobs? I have always had large breasts and the problems that go along with them. In 2007, I had a breast reduction and went from a 42 DD to a 38/40 C. By the time I had my VSG Jan 23, 2015, I was back to a 42 DD. Today I am a 34 B and I love it.

I have been purchasing very good French and Italian bras...expensive, but worth every cent. Talk about motivation to maintain the weight loss.  I find the Demi bras and balconette bras are good for this particular boob situation. I don't like molded or padded bras.

Such bras can be found at various price points, but after so many years of industrial strength bras, I was ready for something total feminine and utterly sexy. Just returned from Paris and purchased a couple of made to order bras. I can't wait until they arrive. This was a once in a lifetime treat. Good luck with your search.

I like like the Nancy Myers and Bare Necessities websites for lingerie.

Spindarella

VSG on 01/23/2015

psychoticparrot
on 9/20/15 6:09 pm

You lucky dog! Paris!! After so much effort, you certainly do deserve the best. I'm in my 60s, so sexy lingerie is not exactly high on my list of must-haves. "Industrial strength" is fine for me, as long as it fits.

As for having deflated boobs (and remember, I'm not even close to goal weight yet), I am delighted having a much reduced boob mass. What I find discouraging is getting bras to fit. A poorly fitted bra is unsightly and uncomfortable. Hence my post and all this good advice.

Enjoy your lovely, custom-made bras. What a great NSV!

psychoticparrot

KansasPrincess
on 9/21/15 11:03 am - Gardner, KS
VSG on 10/15/15

i have hardly any boobs as it is now. i can only imagine how it will be after surgery. ill look like a boy. lol not ready for that part.

Sharon SW-267
GW-165 CW-167 S.

on 9/26/15 8:19 am - PA
RNY on 12/22/14

I use breeezies from QVC,com or on TV.  They come in a large size range - like 36A to 44DDD.  I stick with the ones that have the straps closer in the back so they straps don;t fall off my shoulders.  They have every style you can imagine from industrial strength to sexy. You can return them within 30 days (no refund on shipping) so you can order several sizes to get the one that fits best.

These are a good start, but look at the others.  Underwires are OK for me.

http://www.qvc.com/Barely-Breezies-S2-Sweetheart-Neckline-Comfort-Back-Bras.product.A235604.html?sc=A235604-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-30-_-A235604&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/04/a235604.001?$uslarge$

Sharon

Most Active
Recent Topics