Give it to me straight

happyteacher
on 9/19/15 9:55 am

Your calories are fine given one month out. Try Isopure- it drinks like kool-aid and is not as heavy on the stomach. My favorite flavor was Alpine Punch, and the Apple was Ok too. This stuff looks like kool-aid, not like a protein shake. 1 bottle a day gets you 60 grams of protein and counts as fluids. Some folks don't like it at all, so buy just one bottle to try first prior to a case :) I agree with Karik, forget the food and stick to protein shakes until you are able to get both your protein and fluid in. Put yourself on a schedule. You are only a month out, and as Karik mentioned your body is probably just adjusting at the moment, so no worries. I strongly encourage you to measure yourself- when you are in periods where the scale is not moving, typically you are losing inches. It will help keep you sane! 

Surgeon: Chengelis  Surgery on 12/19/2011  A little less carb eating compared to my weight loss phase loose sleever here!

1Mo: -21  2Mo: -16  3Mo: -12  4MO - 13  5MO: -11 6MO: -10 7MO: -10.3 8MO: -6  Goal in 8 months 4 days!!   6' 2''  EWL 103%  Starting size 28 or 4x (tight) now size 12 or large, shoe size 12 w to 10.5   150+ pounds lost  

Join the Instant Pot Pressure Cooker group for recipes and tips! Click here to join!

msfitzy
on 9/19/15 11:57 am
with

I had the Isopure drinks prior to surgery, so I will definitely give them another go.  They are just SO expensive.  But getting all my protein in with one bottle is tempting.

I've gone back to full liquid diet starting today.  Food is just not sitting well and I think my body is trying to tell me to stop.  It's time I listen I guess.

Thanks everyone for your wisdom and help.  I appreciate it.

Age: 35 | Height: 5'9 | Surgery Date: 08/17/15 | Starting Weight: 307 | Surgery Weight: 279 | Goal Weight:150 | Current Weight: 212 | WL so far: 95 lbs

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Most Active
Recent Topics