so off track I'm scared

Scott S.
on 10/12/15 6:43 am - TX

I'll respectfully disagree for myself.

I helped me personally cut cravings and i have kept an extra 10 lbs off.

I think if someone was drinking fruit juices only, there may be a ton of sugar. My cleanse was with veggie juices as well.

To each their own. I'm not sure that a life full of red meat and artificial protein is particularly healthy either.

Good luck on your own journey!

VSG: 8/8/13 

soontobe_blondegodd
ess

on 9/16/15 1:51 pm
VSG on 08/16/12

keep an emergency protein bar in your bag.  if you can't cook a meal, at least drink a protein shake.  If you don't eat, you are not giving your body the proper nutrition it needs. you will feel worse. 

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 9/16/15 7:20 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Hey girl! So glad you're taking the time to put you first, if you don't then no one else will. Sat is not that far away, but how about taking small steps now, then dive in on sat, maybe that way it won't be such a shock to get it together. Use mfp & start planning out your meals & preparing them ahead of time so that you won't have to worry about cooking when you're tired.

If you've gotten off track, make sure you get back to basics by putting protein first, & try to get to the root of your eating so that you don't get so off track again & come up with a game plan. Other things will come up & it'll throw you off your game, but putting some strategies in place might help you to stay on track this time. Saying no is a good start.

Keep your head up, you can do this! 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/15 6:03 am

thank you so much for your support. I'm doing me now and forever.

psychoticparrot
on 9/16/15 8:21 pm

Try asking your husband, your boss, whoever, for help instead of your always helping them. If they really care for and about you, they should be more than willing to make whatever changes are necessary in their lives to take some of the burden off yours, especially since the pressure is affecting your weight and your health. If they're not willing to help you, they're not worthy of your help. Let 'em fend for themselves.

Maybe you need to change your name from "maandme" to just "me." 

psychoticparrot

"Live for what today has to offer, not for what yesterday has taken away."

(deactivated member)
on 9/17/15 6:06 am

thank you , you are so right, I am gonna do me. thanks for your help  guys. I'm checking in daily first thing in the am to keep me motivated and on track. this is a great support group. Have a great day everyone Today, I'm not helping anybody with anything. I took the day off to just concentrate on me and my needs and I feel like a weight has been lifted from my chest. I can breath.

(deactivated member)
on 9/20/15 4:07 pm

I have let some things go and it feels great. Now I need to really get back on track. I said I would come her 3x a wk, didn't do it. I will starting now and mon, wednes. frid schedule.  Just like I made time for everything and everyone else. Thanks you all, help me get it back please stay on my case.

(deactivated member)
on 9/21/15 4:54 am

Good morning, it's Monday and I'm checking in to kick my day off I the right direction. Got my meals planned, taking my lunch with me and my water jug holds 32 oz of h20 and I'm on my way. Have a great day everyone. Group hug.

Most Active
Recent Topics