Surgery Tomorrow!

Claudia425
on 9/9/15 1:20 pm

Hey Teresa,

I have United Health Care...the process was long, not hard just long.  I needed to see the DR's shrink, NUT and Talk to the shrink and NUT at UHC.  Strange but true.  My surgeons office is awesome.  They really help coordinate everything.  The only question I would have is if the insurance qualifications are met in Oct. why hasn't the Dr or office set a date?  unless they require the clearance from the insurance first....I would ask. 

hope this helps.....

Claudia

And no I haven't done it yet...but my take on regrets is :

"regrets aren't in what you do, but in what you didn't do"....  

(deactivated member)
on 9/9/15 1:52 pm

Hello Claudia,

Thanks for getting back to me. I am excited to see how things go for you. I have a message into my Dr to see what the hold up is for setting a date. 

Thanks again,

Teresa

robinreinhardt
on 9/9/15 2:47 pm

Don't worry about your age. You are still young. It's just important to exercise. Some people here like to have plastic surgery but I can't afford that.

Robin

robinreinhardt
on 9/9/15 2:43 pm

Healing heart,

I had to RNY and lost 18 pounds the first month. I only wish I did that every month. I'm beginning to think my honeymoon time is over. I'm close to 9 months.

Good luck in your journey.

Robin

S. Stroud
on 9/11/15 10:45 am

Hello, I thought I was the only one feeling like I was getting the run around.  I just got my sugery date after waiting over a month for the office to get back with me.  It was a very frustrating process.

(deactivated member)
on 9/12/15 11:46 am

I'm not getting any closer. I feel like I will never get the surgery.  I started this journey on July 10th. It is very frustrating.  I do know it's the doctor requirements. My insurance does not have any. 

It is hard not to just give up. :(

Bugrussell
on 9/9/15 8:48 am

Good luck to you Abby!!

robinreinhardt
on 9/9/15 2:37 pm

Abby,

By now you have had your surgery. Best of luck to you that all goes well.

Robin

Jessicaellison74
on 9/10/15 5:45 am - Lutherville, MD

i dont know where you are in the process of surgery for the day but good luck and have a good and speedy recovery

Abby2015
on 9/12/15 3:02 pm

Thanks everyone!  It went well.  The only bad part, which is funny in retrospect but definitely not at the time, was that I was not hitting the pain pump hard enough to get the drug to come out.  It lit up so I thought it was working.  I felt awful and was laying in bed really regretting my decision.  Finally the nurse came in and told me I had to take some pain medication, I couldn't refuse it.  I was like, huh?  He said I had 0 attempts.  It was then that I figured out what I was going wrong.  

Most Active
Recent Topics