OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! I did it!!

Tracy D.
on 9/3/15 11:43 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

LOL - yeah, it's not gonna be 20 lbs.  Both my doctor and I were surprised that mine amounted to 7 lbs.  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

grayC
on 9/3/15 12:30 pm
VSG on 05/01/13

Hey...A girl can dream!!!

😃😃😃😃

Nmmsg
on 9/4/15 2:20 pm
VSG on 07/09/13

You deserved to have a good cry- Wow!  You and your family have been through a lot.  Wishing you well with your decision to have plastics.  We each need to find our own way.  Oprah used to say that power is strength over time.  You have the power by moving forward everyday.  Go Grace!

Nancy

Learn from your family history and rewrite yours!

grayC
on 9/4/15 4:58 pm
VSG on 05/01/13

Thanks Nancy..

As of waking this morning my thoughts were...

why the HELL are you doing this, you need to loose more weight..

its not nessary...

to this afternoon, looking at my surgeons web site

finding the bodies that most resemble mine,

realizing that I could have a great outcome and writing down all my questions...

Im ALL OVER THE PLACE!!

but I remember doing the same exact thing before VSG LOL!! 

Nmmsg
on 9/5/15 5:42 am
VSG on 07/09/13

Grace-

I did the same thing before the VSG but I am so grateful that I put my fears aside and moved forward.  I had a 10 lb regain but have taken 5lbs off with another 5 to go.  It is not impossible.  My daughter asked me if I was happy.  Indeed I am happy not to be heavy.  I could be thinner; I could be heavier.  Have the consult and make your decision.  It may be alot easier after speaking to the surgeon.  Like the VSG, just take a deep breath and one step at a time.  Knowledge makes it easier to make your decision.

Nancy

Nmmsg
on 9/5/15 8:43 am
VSG on 07/09/13

Grace-

I did the same thing before the VSG but I am so grateful that I put my fears aside and moved forward.  I had a 10 lb regain but have taken 5lbs off with another 5 to go.  It is not impossible.  My daughter asked me if I was happy.  Indeed I am happy not to be heavy.  I could be thinner; I could be heavier.  Have the consult and make your decision.  It may be alot easier after speaking to the surgeon.  Like the VSG, just take a deep breath and one step at a time.  Knowledge makes it easier to make your decision.

Nancy

Most Active
Recent Topics