Kind of nervous and mixed feeling..

Kmahaney29414
on 8/19/15 7:27 pm
VSG on 09/22/15

I had lost a ton of weight before with medifast and kept it off for a long time than I had several things happen that tested every fiber of my inner strength. Had abusive ex and got sick of it so took first job that took me away from situation. He manipulated me for months into coming back and right before I took offer he got married. I went off. I drank a lot of wine to cope. Hated the job I was at and was having health issues. Long story short gained 60 lbs in 2 years. I was devastated and felt like total failure. After I hit my goal weight the last time I swore to myself that if I gained back I am going this route. Well I took the plunge. My surgery is 9/21 the day before my birthday. 

They have aver me already doing the liver reduction diet. As strict as it is, it is far easier than medifast. I can have an apple!

E_Saenz
on 8/19/15 9:22 pm - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15

I hope that your life gets better surgery will only help with the weight loss you might need to see a therapist for the other stuff I've been through a lot too you will be ok just know you are the captain of your ship.

Elia Maria Saenz

Kelly L.
on 8/20/15 11:25 am

Congrats on your upcoming surgery date!

Most Active
Recent Topics