I have restriction!!!

Greta D.
on 8/18/15 3:02 pm

So....I finally had my come to Jesus moment recently and got back on track after a 2 year slow regain of a ton of weight.  I drank liquids for 5 days then did soft proteins for the next 5 and for the past 14 days, I have been perfect on the rules and averaging 750 calories a day.  I lost 12 pounds within the first week and have put the scale away since then....and have no plans on getting it back out.  

Today, I went out to lunch and it was the first time I couldn't measure my food.  Up until today, I have been eating dense protein, generally no more than 3-4 ounces....but no real feeling of restriction, yet I always stopped there.  When I ate my egg salad today...I ate slowly and visited with my friends and before too long I certainly felt a restriction.  I was soooooo pleased!!  My serving was probably about 1/4 of a cup with spinach and tomato mixed in.  

This was a good sign that I am on the right track!!  Just wanted to share with people that would understand!  

Greta

2010 - VSG  Lost A LOT
2015 - regained about 70% back
Time to get my shit together!  

sds0029
on 8/18/15 3:19 pm
VSG on 01/19/15 with

Yeah for you.  

murphyjo
on 8/19/15 7:21 am

Way to go!!  Glad you got back on track and shined up your tools!

Zope34
on 8/26/15 10:21 am

Greta, it gives me hope reading your post! Congrats!  I have slowly gained over the past few years and need to get back on track.  Keep up the great work! It is so worth it to feel better!

Most Active
Recent Topics