Post-opers, Do you have second thoughts or regrets?

Tia M.
on 8/12/15 2:32 pm - Killeen, TX

Thanks everyone. I am doing all I can to find the right people. Not being originally from the area is a pain, but I know I will find them eventually. I was just feeling like I was the only one and that maybe how I was feeling stupid because it was made to feel so (not by my husband, of course). 

I just hate how I feel, about myself and I hate that I regret the surgery because as far as health goes, it was a good decision. 

pammiv
on 8/12/15 3:41 pm

I too have had moments of feeling sorry for myself.  There is skin hanging from my arms, tummy and thighs.  I have lady bits where they shouldn't be as well and I am pretty sure there will be plastics sometime in my future so it feels like I traded one bad thing for another.  However - it is usually a few minutes of a day of negativity when the rest I am so grateful I have my tool.  I am trying to embrace the badges of courage but my chest was always what I considered my best physical feature and now when I lay down I find myself looking for them - LOL!!!  Thank you everyone for being so honest and making me realize I am not the only one...  

RNY December 17, 2014 LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat

Most Active
Recent Topics