Thursday is the day and I am so nervous.

Cliff P.
on 8/9/15 6:33 pm
VSG on 03/12/15

Hi,

Don't worry about a thing. I'm 5 months post surgery under goal weight. Only regret is I did not do this sooner.

Great luck

Cliff

DW/287 SW/245 GW/185 hit at 89 day post op.. still doing the happy dance  

boudiceatx
on 8/9/15 6:40 pm

Don't worry!  I'm sure you'll do great. I had my VSG plus a hiatal hernia repair last Thursday and no complications. 

jeepsportgirl
on 8/9/15 7:19 pm
VSG on 08/10/15

I'm having my hiatal hernia repaired also at the time of my VSG tomorrow morning.  I'm nervous how I will feel after,  so it is reassuring to hear you are doing well! 

Jen

mackie1967
on 8/9/15 6:53 pm

I am 6 days post-op VSG and Hiatal hernia repair.  Remember to continue/stick to  your pre-op diet...take it one minute, one hour or one day at a time until you are sitting on a hospital bed, being prepped.  It is a major surgery and that is a concern, but 6 days out I have no pain, no nausea and no hunger and absolutely NO REGRETS!!!

jeepsportgirl
on 8/9/15 7:22 pm
VSG on 08/10/15

Reading about your experience is so reassuring. In having the sane done tomorrow. I'm hoping I do as well as you have! Thanks for sharing! 

Jen

Ethel S.
on 8/10/15 2:00 pm

Thanks so much! I love messages like yours. I am believing God for the same outcome!!

Many Thanks and continue to be a role model for newbies who will follow you.

aliville
on 8/9/15 8:37 pm - lanett, AL

August 20th 2015 is my date. I keep researching online to see what people have done as far as weight loss. I'm just nervous that I might not be able to lose weight even after this

Most Active
Recent Topics