A (long) Dehydration Story

lil1inside
on 7/24/15 9:21 pm
VSG on 07/10/13

WOW it is amazing what dehydration can do to us.  I'm just like you--I hate to drink water and I swear it gives me headaches, ha!   Just recently I was experiencing some chest pain.  Nothing major, just this little pain, that didn't seem to want to go away.  Of course, I was thinking the worse.  Well, it kept up so I got more worried.  Then one day I was doing an exercising video and the instructor kept saying "drink your water", "drink your water" and so I did.  I drank a lot of water that day, and do you know what, that little chest pain has disappeared.  The water works, it really, really does!  Thanks for your post!!!  

Started at (266 lbs)          Pre-op (249) 7/10/13             Present (173) 03/19/14
No star is lost once we have seen, We always may be what we might have been.
Adelaide Proctor

diane S.
on 7/25/15 11:15 am

this is an important story and good on you for sharing. we all have to watch this especially in this uber hot summer.   I had a fainting episode about a year ago and ended up in hospital with every test known to mankind.  Nothing found and no conclusions but i really believe it was dehydration since i totally perked up after a bag of saline.  Since them I am careful to have water at all times.  my baseline weight went up 2 pounds and i think thats from keeping hydrated.  not gonna make that mistake again.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Most Active
Recent Topics