Advice?!

ashley5886
on 7/20/15 8:44 am
with

Thanks for the feedback Tracy...ok i'm on it, you have motivated me.  Getting on myfitness pal and trashing this soda...gotta get back on track.  As for the new whey stuff...I hate it, I only did it because it was recommended so that's no problem to quit lol.  The GenePro stuff was actually suggested by my surgeon and it's at the "envision" bariatric store we have here to keep post ops on track.  Here is a link about it...http://www.planetarynutrition.com/genepro-protein-powder/?gclid=CLip9IqG6sYCFQsRHwod3GcJsQ see what you think.  

Ok 40 carbs a day...what about calories...do you track that too?

Thanks again :D

Tracy D.
on 7/20/15 10:59 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Genepro is a protein "blend" - don't waste your money on it.  There's a lot of other great protein powders out there that are 100% whey protein isolate.  Google that term and find one you like.

I tried to keep calories to 800 per day during weight-loss mode.  If you keep protein high and carbs low the calories tend to take care of themself....but still track it.   

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

poplargreys
on 7/20/15 8:48 am
VSG on 03/31/15

This is solid advice!! I have been adhering to the Golden Rules of WLS as written above and have lost 100lbs, 70 since surgery at the end of March. These are tried and true guidelines that WILL get you results!

Most Active
Recent Topics