2 Week update with a complication or two...

ChubbyHubby82
on 7/20/15 1:37 pm
VSG on 07/06/15

Thanks everyone for the encouragement and kind words!! I had a PE and did not have Classic PE symptoms. I told my docs that I did not feel right and something was wrong with me. Without a doubt this saved my life. I'm now feeling right as rain so to speak. Took my first drive today and physical therapy is whipping me back into shape! 

Ready2goNOW
on 7/20/15 2:27 pm

Hi ChubbyHubby!

I am following up at the rear, lol, but was glad to hear you are back to health! It sounds like the whole ordeal was extremely scary, but you really lucked out with good, fast acting medical professionals.

I know we need to be on the alert for complications given what we have put our bodies thru prior to surgery. We all hope they don't occur, but when they do it is always a reminder of how important good health is. And getting our weight off is always a step in the right direction!

Good luck!

Kathy

Tjlpnny
on 7/20/15 2:38 pm - Shandaken, NY
VSG on 06/08/15

Great to hear you got through that set back ok. Very scary! Hope the rest of your journey is much smoother. Good luck!

Theresa L Jones

tanieanie
on 7/20/15 6:37 pm - WI

Oh my Gosh. Thank God that nurse took it seriously when you called.  Please keep us updated.  I will pray for your complete and uncomplicated revery.

Michelle1975_
on 7/21/15 6:13 am - Bronx, NY

Omg !!! Thank god you caught it in time !!! I hope you get well soon . 

But quick question , you're doctor sent you home without giving you the self injection enoxasprin ? 

ChubbyHubby82
on 7/21/15 7:07 am
VSG on 07/06/15

I was on a low dose enoxasprin of 40mg twice a day. Obviously, that didn't do it...but another nurse told me in the hospital that it should be that the normal dose is 1 mg per kg...I weigh 240kg...

Most Active
Recent Topics