Post op Hour 18

Ready2goNOW
on 7/9/15 6:01 am

Congratulations on coming thru with flying colors!

I am sure you are going to be successful as you start your journey on this side!

Enjoy & keep us updated!

Kathy

TexanSleever86
on 7/14/15 6:40 pm
VSG on 06/17/15

Congrats on a successful surgery!  I am only a couple weeks ahead of you (had mine done on 6/17) so I'm right here with you!  I spent two nights in the hospital, but that may have also been due to also have my gallbladder removed and having post-anesthesia hypertensive issues..  The first two days were the worst for me pain wise, but the walking helped so much!!   I didn't get any liquids until I had that awful xray done the next morning confirming there were no leaks (stuff tasted soooo gross).  But then I go****er and isopure and a handy little checklist to make sure I was drinking .5-1 oz every 15 minutes. 

How has your first week been?  I wouldn't say I am in a great place at 4 weeks postop, but it has gotten easier in some days and more difficult in others.  Part of me would like to just stay on liquids forever bc I know they go down easily and I can tolerate them!  Keep up the good work and keep us posted!

5'6"  HW: 264 SW: 252 CW: 173 GW: 150

Most Active
Recent Topics