EGD Scope

(deactivated member)
on 6/25/15 6:34 pm
RNY on 05/04/15

I am extremely surprised you haven't had a sleep study...it's required for every patient at my clinic. Please, PLEASE talk to your doctor about getting one, especially if you already showed signs of sleep apnea during another procedure. Untreated sleep apnea kills, especially when you go under anesthesia.

gwen41539
on 6/26/15 6:01 am - kimper, KY

You should not have know what was going on period and sleep apnea is real and.Should be taken serious...My surgeon tests.for.it prior to surgery most do...Im so sorry you went through this but it is over ....and you do get FULL LIQUIDS lol there's a plus huh? So chin up and cheer up find something liquidity and de-stress but definitely get checked out for sleep apnea ...

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

ChubbyHubby82
on 6/26/15 6:08 am
VSG on 07/06/15

Their offices are closed today but I sent a message to the bariatric program manager...she referred to herself as a gopher...lol. She's an RN, I trust her and like her, so I asked about what the deal was with the EGD and about getting a sleep study done.

Liquids are fun...just had some jello, cottage cheese, and protein shake....nom nom nom

Most Active
Recent Topics