Scheduled for surgery!

Aperk
on 6/26/15 5:47 am

Im all scheduled for surgery! Heading to TJ in a month to have surgery with Ariel Ortiz. I'm going alone so I am nervous about that but it seems a lot of people have went unaccompanied without any issue. I'm starting phase one of my preop diet today (Adkins) followed by a 2 week liquid diet which sounds awful, but I think I can do it! I have to lose 14 pounds in 4 weeks. Wish me luck :)

Sandra F.
on 6/26/15 6:19 am

I had mine in Mexico with Dr. Garcia and it is a scary prospect to go to a different country to have surgery, but everything will go great.  I have heard a lot of good things about Dr. Ortiz.  Good luck to you!

Aperk
on 6/26/15 6:48 am

Thank you! That's reassuring. I've read so many good reviews I'm sure everything will go great. I'm a great worrier though . So much on my mind right now. Reading this forum keeps me optimistic for the most part.

Ready2goNOW
on 6/26/15 9:43 am

Good luck!

I admire your commitment to getting this done even if it means traveling alone to another country! WOW!

I am a worrier, too, and am kind of nervous of having my surgery in a hospital I have never been treated in before yet it is local!

So good luck...wish you the best!

Kathy

Aperk
on 6/29/15 12:42 pm

Thank you! Good luck to you as well :) Hopefully we both get through without complication.

yvonnaj
on 6/28/15 7:48 pm
VSG on 08/03/15

When is your surgery? Mine is August 10.

Aperk
on 6/28/15 7:58 pm

July 24

Most Active
Recent Topics