Has anyone ever

mountainhiker51
on 6/22/15 6:40 pm

gone back to full liquid for any length of time to reset? I have been off the path for a year, I lost my first 50 and within a very short time started to veer off course. No lectures please, I know what I have done and now I am praying to get back mentally and physically. Thank you

TiaHa49
on 6/22/15 10:57 pm - Cleveland, OH

I'm 2yrs/2 mos. I reset/go back to full liquids once a month for a day or two to reset my head...needed or not.

I did it for 10 days a while back. 

Tia

mountainhiker51
on 6/23/15 5:51 am

Thank you for replying Tia, I am starting today but I am going to add one quest bar midday. My goal is to be consistent for 30 days at that time I hope to be under control again ❤️

sanjali23
on 6/23/15 1:58 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14

I haven't gone back to all liquids mostly because I don't think I could keep it up at a year out, I get hungry now but I wanted to give you some encouragement. I think everybody here can attest to how unbelievably hard weightloss is and sometimes seems virtually impossible so know that I'm rooting for you to get back on track and I know you can do it

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

mountainhiker51
on 6/23/15 5:40 am

Thank you, I certainly can use the positive energy. I'm really feeling like a failure right now but I'm not going to give up. Today is a new day. Thank you again.

sanjali23
on 6/24/15 7:54 am - Orlando, FL
VSG on 02/12/14

I absolutely know how that can be. Don't feel like a failure, you'll get back on the ball soon. The hardest part is getting back on track and you've already begun that by posting here for options

Success is getting what you want, happiness is wanting what you get. ”

— Dave Gardner

Most Active
Recent Topics