Whatcha Eating Today VSGers? -- Monday

cappy11448
on 6/22/15 1:37 pm

I'm so sorry about your dad's cancer.  It is good that you can be there for him, as difficult as it is.  This is a WONDERFUL Time to go to Norway.  You will have lots of sunshine!  I visited in December a few years ago, and it was very dark, but you'll get the light this time of year! Its a wonderful country. 

I woke up this morning, after a lovely weekend to realize I was out of food... so I food shopped today and started cooking.

Breakfast -  crock pot balsamic chicken thighs - Its all I had in the house!

Lunch - salmon

Lunch2 - buffalo chicken and wheat thins - yum.

Dinner - pork chop and mixed veggies

exercise - skipped today

vitamins - on track

water - good

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 6/22/15 2:27 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

B:  Premier Protein chocolate shake with a shot of Miralax

L:  Pork chili verde with refried beans

S:  Dannon Light & Fit Key Lime Greek yogurt

D:  Unknown.  I have to drop off my car to get the A/C fixed so we're going to eat out

W/V:  On schedule

E:  30 minute (1.25 mile) walk at lunch; hopefully 2 miles later this evening

Gwen, good luck with your dad this week  

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Stacy_WLS
on 6/22/15 5:28 pm

I'm sorry about your father.  That is really hard!  Norway will be amazing -- this is the perfect time of year to go :)

Life has been flying by for me.  I'm so happy at my new job and way too happy with my new boyfriend (it is too early to be this happy!), so things are going well.  Life goes on -- through the good & bad and my food & fitness stays relatively stable. 

B - chike

S - fage (2% -- upgraded to creamy fatty yogurt per nutritionist suggestions) & coffee

L - homemade rye pasta w/ chicken, green beans, zuchini & cheese

S - yogurt w/ blueberres & latte

D - chicken thigh, brussel sprouts & sweet potatoes

S - leftover pizza?

E - 4 mile run

W - on track

V - gotta get this!

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

MAchick
on 6/22/15 6:42 pm
VSG on 01/27/14

Hey Gwen, really sorry to great about your dad. Glad he has such a good daughter though. 

As for me?  Today I practically just ate cheese lol. Lots of sliced cheese,  one yogurt,  and some steak tips for lunch. 

As if my constipation weren't bad enough as it is...

Keeks911
on 6/22/15 10:53 pm - SALEM, OR

I am almost 3wks out, and still on "pureed" food with a few exceptions.  Some of those exceptions were AMAZING scrambles eggs for breakfast and then my husband made me a venison slider that was 1.25oz and a 1/4 cup of mashed potatoes. I have never tasted better. It's amazing how I am learning to appreciate food and not just engulf it.  It's fabulous!!

Most Active
Recent Topics