FEELING ANXIOUS TONIGHT!

NikkiL2015
on 6/22/15 2:35 am - Carl Junction, MO
VSG on 07/06/15

Thank you for all of your kind words!  I appreciate the advice and support!  Nuisance, that is the perfect word to sum this all up! I'll be so happy when it's all done and over!  Congrats on your accomplishments so far!

Nikki L.

nugett06
on 6/22/15 5:23 am
VSG on 07/16/15

I am right there with you. I will hear from my surgeons office today with my surgery date and then all of the pre-op stuff will begin. I have an appt with hematology today already so hopefully that goes well. Every surgeons office seems to have different requirements so it is hard to really know what to expect which really adds to the anxiety. i know my surgeon gives a pre-op class and goes over everything but i am still an anxious wreck not knowing what "everything" includes. I hope everything with your testing goes well and good luck on your surgery!

NikkiL2015
on 6/23/15 3:57 pm - Carl Junction, MO
VSG on 07/06/15

Thank you for your kind words! Well from what they said at the hospital yesterday, I'm completely done with testing and all ready for surgery.  The next step they said the hospital would call and tell me what time to show up on July 6th for surgery!  The HIDA Scan and Pre-OP testing was no where near as bad as I allowed my anxiety to build it up to be!  If surgery goes as well, I will be flying through this process! I went today to purchase all my "liquids" for the next 4 weeks!  

Good luck on your journey! You will do great!!!

Nikki L.

nugett06
on 6/24/15 5:53 am
VSG on 07/16/15

That's great. I hope all goes well with your surgery. July 6th is just around the corner. How exciting. I have been playing phone tag with my surgeons office so I still do not have a date. But hopefully I will be right behind you. Can't wait to see updates of your journey.

Most Active
Recent Topics