Pre-Admission Testing

ChubbyHubby82
on 6/23/15 8:27 am
VSG on 07/06/15

I got myself all worked up over nothing. Pre-admission testing was a breeze. I'm sitting in the cafeteria at the moment and it just "hit me" this wave of emotions and all I could do was tear up. Let me say...I'm not a crier and when I cry something is going on. I guess I am more scared than what I thought...a couple of nurses asked if I was okay...but I have found myself to be a ball of emotions...yesterday I got the giggles over the littlest things...all day was like that. 

gwen41539
on 6/23/15 9:15 am - kimper, KY

Hang in there and pre op testing usually is.easy.what I dread most.is the IV I had them.stick me 14 times to get it and that sucks they were sticking 2 at a time one nurse on each side it hurt...it took almost an hr to get one started...I have no veins and where im a type diabetic they won't stick my feet...and where you can't.drink the night before my veins really do dry even more...when I went in for a heart stress test they had to get one in my ring finger OUCH!!and that took about 12 tries before.They thought of that...sigh....

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

ChubbyHubby82
on 6/23/15 5:33 pm
VSG on 07/06/15

PICC line is where it's at!!!

beelitehobbies
on 6/23/15 6:58 pm - Canada
VSG on 04/27/15

Keep your head and keep going forward. Been in your place. Know how you felt.

Best wishes in the start of this journey

Male 55, Initial weight 388#, and 6'1" / surgery weight 360#/Current Weight is 296#

Sandra F.
on 6/24/15 6:01 am

I found myself a bit emotional before surgery too.  I think it's normal.  Good luck on your surgery!

Most Active
Recent Topics