The Wait Is Over!!!

Shonaboo
on 6/16/15 7:22 am

The wait is over and my surgery is tomorrow...I am so ready but very nervous, I put it in Gods hands because he knows more than I do that it is time. My date actually got moved up, it was suppose to be on the 24th of this month, and I got a call yesterday saying if I was ready on the 17th, then the doctor was ready for me...It's time and this is such a blessing...Thank god!!!....Ypsilanti at 10 am here I come

G3andBsMOM
on 6/16/15 7:35 am

Hi Shonaboo--- I had mine in Ypsilanti also Barix clinic Dr. Poplawski 4 weeks ago today.

Shonaboo
on 6/16/15 3:59 pm

Oh my gosh...you got me in tears...Dr. Poplawski is my Dr. as well and they say he is the best and meeting him made me understand why...Congrats to you!!!

G3andBsMOM
on 6/16/15 6:46 pm

Oh he is a great Dr. They took such great care of me and my husband. They have all private rooms and a host of people to take care of you. Helen (she is British) is one of the nurses who took care of me and she was such a delight you are in great hands. I met a lot of real nice people who were operated same day as me you will see when you are taking your walking laps a night.

I will tell you like my 20 year old son said to me the morning of surgery YOU GOT THIS!!

see you on the losers bench 

Shonaboo
on 8/28/15 2:58 pm

I just saw the reply that you made to me about the surgery. I was cancelled on the 17 and they moved me to July 7th and everything was a great success. I am about 9 weeks out if I am counting right and after 6 weeks I lost 37 pounds...I was truly amazed. I also wanted you to know that I met Helen and she was amazing and so were the rest of the nurses and staff. Hope you are doing good, Thank you for the encouragement...I am now officially on the losers bench

FuturePinUp
on 6/16/15 8:39 am

How exciting!!! Congratulations!! I am scheduled for the 24th, and would be really happy if my date were moved up because it's ALL I can think about! Hahaha. Best of luck to you!!

VSG: 06/24/15 // Age: 35 // Height: 5'10" // Lost so far: 190 lbs

HW: 348 (before 2 week pre-op diet) // SW: 326 // CW: 158

TT/Lipo & BL/BA: 07/21/17 with Dr. Reish (NYC) BL/BA Revision: 01/11/18 with Dr. Reish (NYC)

Unconventional Sleever & Low-Carb Lifer

Shonaboo
on 6/16/15 4:02 pm

Thank you so much...the 24th was my original date...Congratulations!!!Best of luck to you as well.

mickeymantle
on 6/16/15 8:55 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

great for you less time to worry and you will be on the losers bench sooner we are all saving a space for you

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

Shonaboo
on 6/16/15 4:05 pm

Thank you so much!!!

GoBlueGirl1998
on 6/16/15 9:36 am - MI

Wahoo! I'm very excited for you!! Good luck to you and see you on the losers bench!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

Most Active
Recent Topics