Whatcha Eating Today VSGers - Wednesday

rumpole6
on 6/17/15 6:29 am

Hi Gang,

Had my blood work this morning and looking forward to the results. That's a first

B: Quest Bar CC cookie dough, coffee, cream

L: Medium soup

S1 1/3 banana

S2 Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt

D: Either Yogurt and Granola, or leftover italian chicken

W: a little behind

E: on track

V: on track

Preop Diet 10/4/14; Sleeve: 10/13/14

gwen41539
on 6/17/15 6:41 am - kimper, KY

B protein shake

S sf jello broth etc

L protein shake

More liquids 

D sensible low carb meal tilapia filet and green beans 

More at hello

Pre.op sucks lol

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

cappy11448
on 6/17/15 7:12 am

Happy Hump day, everyone.

Breakfast - salmon

Lunch - phily cheese steak sloppy joes

Lunch2 - crustless mushroom quiche

Dinner - chicken and broccoli casserole

vitamins - on track

water - good

exercise - recumbent bike - I'm trying to increase the time after my break post-surgery.  Its amazing how quickly I lost my endurance.  Gotta be ready for touring in August!

Surgery May 1, 2013. Starting Weight 385,  Surgery Weight 333,  Current Weight 160.  At GOAL!

Weight loss Pre-op 1-20 2-17 3-15 Post-op 1-20 2-18 3-15 4-14 5-16 6-11 7-12  8-8

9-11 10-7 11-7 12-7 13-8 14-6 15-3 16-7 17-3  18-3

MAchick
on 6/17/15 8:28 am
VSG on 01/27/14

Finally feeling better about getting back into the swing of things! Yesterday I felt satisfied and not hungry, but I ate under 900 calories, under 20 carbs, 50 fat and 90 protein. My breakfast yesterday was almost 400 calories, but it filled me up for HOURS. So, today I am following that lead because it felt good not starving at night and weighing myself down with a big heavy meal before bed.

And this morning the scale rewarded me with a 2lb loss! :-)

B: one egg with 2.5oz diced corned beef, sauteed onion, two slices of cheese

L: small salad with protein? My veg sister is coming over and I want to make her lunch, so I'll probably stop by Whole Foods for something fun. I read a delicious recipe for baked avocado egg boats that I REALLY want to try soon!

S: blueberry/lemon protein pudding

D: buffalo chicken meatballs with cucumber sticks and Ranch yogurt dip

W: will get more a while after my breakfast!

V: did great yesterday, need to stay on track today too.

GooseGirl
on 6/17/15 10:44 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Happy Hump Day. Honestly, I don't have a clue about my meals today. I'm getting different opinions from doctors right now and it impacts my meals. I can't figure out which recommendations I'm going to listen to which is causing my confusion. 

B: nothing

L: 2 oz BBQ Burnt ends and 2 oz grapes

D: Protein Shake

S: Protein Shake

I very well may change things before the day is over after some more research.

W&V: On track

E: Physical therapy but nothing else today. Cutting back on exercise until my meals are back to normal

wyo_sarah
on 6/17/15 3:17 pm

What's going on?  I hope you get it straightened out soon.  I would hate to go back to shakes. :(

GooseGirl
on 6/17/15 5:59 pm
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I posted a couple of weeks ago about some pain I have been having in my abdomen. They have been doing different tests and have finally decided that it is a small bowel obstruction. Opinions seem to differ on the best way to get rid of it hence my confusion. Everyone agrees that they don't want the obstruction to get any larger but next steps.... Sigh. I'm sure we will get it figured out; I'm just not feeling patient about it. 

mmsmom
on 6/17/15 11:12 am - Woburn, MA

B:  have been eating everything bagel, cored out, toasted with lite veggie cream cheese for a while now - know it's not the best option but my mouth keeps ordering it when I get my iced coffee in the morning

L:  1/2 eggsalad, watermelon chunks

S:  animal crackers

D:  steak tips, veg

S:  idk, maybe some watermelon yogurt (limited edition chobani)

V:  yes, L:  yes E:  been consistently doing 10-15K steps - I think it's keeping the bagel in check

VSG on 04/28/2014

wyo_sarah
on 6/17/15 3:26 pm

Hello!  I'm so excited!  Day two of my new resisting sugar endeavor has led me to drop another 2 lbs!  I'm now at my lowest weight since probably junior high.  I have 3.8 more pounds to go to get to what I think is my ultimate goal of 140.  Yesterday I said I was going to have nuts and/or popcorn for a snack and someone suggested instead perhaps jerky or edamame.  I decided, since I have been eating sweets and other carbs for a couple months now, that I wasn't going to be able to stop it all cold turkey.  So, I went cold turkey on the sweets, which has been great since the scale is moving, but is complete hell too.  So, popcorn is still in because I love it.  I don't eat much.

B: leftover brisket in a scrambled egg with a jalapeno and some cheese

S: I try not to snack, but I had 5 Ritz crackers with butter on them.  It was so delicious.

L: Mozzarella and prosciutto with Wheat Thin crackers

S: snacking on mixed nuts right now

D: I'm going to a meeting where there will be pizza.  I'm probably going to bring more mozzarella and prosciutto and then make an Italian like salsa that I've made recently.  Diced fresh tomatoes with garlic, fresh basil, garlic olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  It is pretty awesome.

W: on track

V: on track

E: not sure, probably won't have time :(

GooseGirl
on 6/17/15 6:02 pm
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Congrats on the scale being so friendly the last couple of days. Your meals sound yummy today. Have you ever tried mixing in a little extra unflavored protein powder when you make scrambled eggs? I do that a lot and it's an easy way for me to add a few more grams of protein without really noticing it especially when i have other good stuff like some meat and peppers

Most Active
Recent Topics