Whatcha eating today VSGers...Tuesday!!

GooseGirl
on 6/16/15 6:11 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Good morning everyone. I have a super crazy day at work today. It is always a challenge for me on these types of days to stay on top of my fluids. I'm going to attempt to focus on that today. 

B: Protein Shake

L: Morningstar veggie burger and grapes

D: Burnt ends and grapes

S: TBD

W&V: Just started

E: Goal is to get in 2 miles this evening

Next???

rumpole6
on 6/16/15 6:37 am

I did pretty well yesterday. No evening snacking! Lets try to make it great day.

B: Breakstone Cottage Cheese double, pepper jack strng cheese, coffeee wtith cream

L:  Tuna salad with meted cheddar. roasted red peppers, blueberries

S: Dannon Light and Fit Greek Yogurt

D; Rotisserie Chicken, dark meat canteloupe

W: on track

V: on track

E: on track

Preop Diet 10/4/14; Sleeve: 10/13/14

GooseGirl
on 6/16/15 11:39 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Congratulations on avoiding the evening snacking!

Gwen M.
on 6/16/15 6:49 am
VSG on 03/13/14

My dad and I are spending the day in Philly today for appointments for him, so I'm not entirely sure what I'll be eating.  Or when.  So I've got a baggy of nuts, just in case.  

1: frankenshake
2: lunch at the hospital cafe - this tends to be the innards of some sandwich
2.1: nuts if necessary
3: I think my mom said she was doing chef salads for dinner - yum

liquid and vites: on track
exercise: today's a running day, but I'm still off running due to my hip injury - can't wait until I see the orthopedist on Friday!!  So I did yoga at home.  I've got limited options for fitness when I'm at my parents' place.  But I just got a pilates app that I'm looking forward to trying and hopefully that'll add to my options.  

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

GooseGirl
on 6/16/15 11:40 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Sending you positive thoughts that all goes well at the different appointments.

wyo_sarah
on 6/16/15 6:56 am

Today is Day 2 of getting off sugar!  Yesterday was tough, but I was successful...and I love TWO pounds!  I'm 1 pound higher than my lowest and 6 pounds until I get to what I think is my final goal weight.  I wasn't able to go carb free...I ate some popcorn...but I resisted the sweets, so I'm feeling pretty good.

B: leftover brisket in a scrambled egg with a jalapeno and cheese

L: leftover brisket

D: leftover ribs

S: if I need one (I'm not supposed to according to my plan) will be nuts or popcorn

W: just getting started

V: on track

E: strength building activities.  I'm not so good at getting the exercise in, but I'm trying harder.

GooseGirl
on 6/16/15 11:41 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Congrats on avoiding the sugar. Stay strong today too. You got this!

Oneillch
on 6/16/15 12:07 pm
VSG on 02/04/15

Good to hear that you recognize/doing something about the sugar. Just a suggestion.....You might want to try subbing the nuts & popcorn with jerky or even some roasted edamame. I believe they have less calories and carbs & more protein.

ashley5886
on 6/16/15 7:44 am
with

Good Morning!

B- broccoli and cheese quiche

S - string cheese

L - deli meat and cheese

S - string cheese

D - chicken chili

Having a diet mountain dew as my morning beverage :/  

MAchick
on 6/16/15 1:04 am, edited 6/16/15 11:48 pm
VSG on 01/27/14

My stomach has been a need the past couple days. Not sure if it was a touch of a bug or what. Yesterday I just wanted some soup or toast but didn't want the bloating or carbs! 

Still fighting the good fight to get my weight down. On the bright side,  at least it's not going up...

Here's my plan for the day. I'll edit later if it changes. I need to hold myself accountable! 

B: iced coffee with fairlife whole milk,one  egg with diced corned beef brisket, onion, and cheese

L: 1/2 c broccoli slaw with sliced grilled pork, feta, onion, and 1tbs light champagne vinaigrette

S: one serving of BBQ pork rind

D: lemon/blueberry protein pudding

Most Active
Recent Topics