I'm the slowest loser ever so unhappy

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/15 10:19 am

alot

Gwen M.
on 6/14/15 1:12 pm
VSG on 03/13/14

Well it seems like you know what you need to do!

VSG with Dr. Salameh - 3/13/2014
Diagnosed with Binge Eating Disorder and started Vyvanse - 7/22/2016
Reconstructive Surgeries with Dr. Michaels - 6/5/2017 (LBL & brachioplasty), 8/14/2017 (UBL & mastopexy), 11/6/2017 (medial leg lift)

Age 42 Height 5'4" HW 319 (1/3/2014) SW 293 (3/13/2014) CW 149 (7/16/2017)
Next Goal 145 - normal BMI | Total Weight Lost 170

TrendWeight | Food Blog (sort of functional) | Journal (down for maintenance)

hollykim
on 6/14/15 7:47 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 13, 2015 at 5:27 AM Pacific Time, maandme wrote:

thanks. B scrambled eggs 8:30  get to gym at 10 - 12  (run errand eating a luna bar)

L- scardines on 1/2 c salad greens   2:00

D- turkey burger and salad or spinach 8 pm

water all day.

Since Thursday add protein shake at  11or as soon as I get home from gym

pm- nuts I'm allergic to dairy/soy I'm tryn guys

why are you using plant based proteinorder instead of whey isolate? I don't think you are getting nearly enough of the right kind of protein. I would leave off everything but dense protein,no salad,no. Bars,no fruit. Only whey isolate,dense protein,eggs,and non cry vegetables,if you have room.

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/15 5:30 am

omg my wl life would be so easy if I weren't allergic to all dairy! said that from beginning. making some changes today tx

hollykim
on 6/15/15 11:04 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On June 15, 2015 at 5:30 AM Pacific Time, maandme wrote:

omg my wl life would be so easy if I weren't allergic to all dairy! said that from beginning. making some changes today tx

sorry ,I missed the dairy allergy

In that case I would recommend egg white protein powder. It is the second most bio available protein source. Plant protein powder is giving you lots of carbs. I would use almond milk to mix. Jay Robb and others have a nice egg white protein. 

(deactivated member)
on 6/15/15 4:30 pm

OMG I said I tied the egg white from Jay and had a sensitivity to it as well weeks ago. I be ok thanks.

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 6/13/15 9:17 am - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

Hey girl! Long time no see, don't be sad, losing slow sucks, you might have to do some fine tuning on what you're eating.

Have you been tracking/logging your food into an app like my fitness pal? Maybe you're eating too many carbs like the nuts & cherries on your later posts? It's really easy to graze on that & end up with too many calories & carbs. They're more like slider foods anyway.

Girl where is the meat? I saw a partial menu on what you eat during the day & you might be relying too much on the protein shakes,& luna bars to get the protein in, add the nuts & cherries & your carbs might be too high. What does your nutritionist think?

Don't give up, there are people that can better help fine tune your food choices. My ass doesn't cook, I'll eat food that someone else cooked & fit it in with my nutritionist guidelines. Believe me, even as far as I've come I feel slower than snail snot sometimes. You can do this!

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/15 10:21 am

thank you. I need to tweek it for sure

Hislady
on 6/13/15 6:02 pm - Vancouver, WA

Patience is key with WLS you may not be losing fast but any loss is great give it a few weeks and I be you'll see a big drop. Then it'll probably stall again, most of us lose in a stair step fashion. Don't let discouragement side track you just keep to the program. You could cut the fruit because that is pure sugar. Most fruit is way too full of sugar try switching to some veggies for snacks they have much less sugar.

(deactivated member)
on 6/14/15 10:22 am

thank you

Most Active
Recent Topics