Rough-ish week

alouisa63
on 6/12/15 6:46 pm - Farmington Hills, MI
VSG on 07/30/15

Went for the stress test on Wednesday (last medical thing needed) and I get a call from my PCP Thursday morning "There's an abnormality on your test and I want you to see a cardiologist to have them look at it".  After a brief freak out moment and and Xanax, I was able to calm down and clearly think.  Nothing showed up on the EKG and *IF* it is something, I may be lucky that because I want this surgery they found something before it got too bad.  Then again, it could be nothing.... (hoping for that!)   This is not a road block to surgery, just a slight detour!

Later that day I go for the psych exam and struck up a conversation with a woman in the waiting room.  She ask if I was there for the WLS exam then proceeded to tell me how happy she was with her sleeve but now she was getting the RNY since she didn't lose as much as her cousin did with the sleeve.  All the while she was telling me this, she was eating chips out of her purse....

And for the record?  The stupid 358 question personality test is a crock of sh*t and the voices in my head are going to tell the Dr that next Friday!

IWANT2BEHEALTHY
on 6/13/15 7:55 am
VSG on 03/16/15

I hope they were the protein chips? Good luck with all your tests. Like you said it is better to find something could be and issue before your on the operating table. 

Ht:6'5 Start weight 427, surgery weight=362 current weight 238 goal weight unsure?

Most Active
Recent Topics