Whatcha eating today VSGers...Wednesday!!

wyo_sarah
on 6/10/15 1:21 pm

I ate some delicious popcorn yesterday at my kids' ball games.  It was too much.  But, other than that, I did really, really well yesterday.  One day at a time!

B: left over pot roast, diced green chile, scrambled egg and cheese (I do this often...left over meat in a scrambled egg for breakfast)

L: brisket, a few fried onion strips, two jalapeno poppers (not fried...this restaurant grills the jalapenos like boats, puts cream cheese in them and then part of a slice of bacon on the top.  DELICIOUS!)

D: I'm feeding my family lasagna but it is already made.  Usually I save out some meat, sauce and cheese for myself, but this I made last month and put in the freezer.  So, I'll probably cook some hamburger and add some homemade salsa, black beans and cheese.  Seems easy and the salsa needs to be eaten.

W: on track

V: half done

E: I actually got up to go running with a friend, but she cancelled so instead I went to the pool and swam 1100 meters.  Not much, but 100 more than last time.  I was hoping to go for a walk with the hubby tonight but it looks like it is going to rain. :(  We couldn't go last night because of the weather.

GooseGirl
on 6/11/15 6:16 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Your meals sound fantastic and WTG on still getting in your exercise even when your friend cancelled. That is a great accomplishment!

Stacy_WLS
on 6/10/15 1:49 pm

I love this post -- thank you for keeping it going :)

b - chike

s - coffee

l - carrots w/ hummus & blackberries (odd, but I'm so busy at work)

s - latte

d - chicken breast stuffed w/ cheese

s - something hardy -- I did not eat enough today

e - trying to get in a run before I have to pick up my kiddo

w - a bit behind

v - tonight

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

GooseGirl
on 6/11/15 6:17 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

This post really helps me stay on track plus I love to see everyone's ideas too. I hope that you got in a good snack yesterday so you got some more fuel into you. 

Paula1965
on 6/10/15 6:26 pm
VSG on 04/01/15

B: Plain Greek yogurt with 1/2  mangos

L: Egg salad on mixed greens

D: Left over Chipotle chicken bowl (no rice)

S: Syntrax Cappucinno with almond milk, EAS strawberry protein drink, no sugar added fudgesicle

E: walk - 40 minutes at lunch and then another 30 minutes tonight - 14,057 steps so far

Water: doing okay - still need to get some in

Vits: almost done

5' 4" tall, HW: 242, SW:215.4 Weight Loss - pre-op: - 26.6, M1: -15.4, M2: -16, M3: -11.4, M4: -11.2, M5: -12.2, M6: -7.4, M7: -7.8, M8: -2.0 Goal of 130 lbs. reached at 8 months, 2 days post-op!

GooseGirl
on 6/11/15 6:18 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

What a great step count! That is impressive 

Most Active
Recent Topics