Whatcha eating today VSGers...Wednesday!!

GooseGirl
on 6/10/15 12:18 pm
VSG on 10/30/14 with

On the plus side, the reason why I waited too long was because I was getting my hair done and I LOVE how it turned out. Poor girl had to tone my hair 3 times to get the color the way I wanted it and I think it's GREAT now. I think that I smiled all night long when I saw it and I'm still smiling today every time I glimpse the colored pieces. 

MAchick
on 6/10/15 8:53 am
VSG on 01/27/14

I ended up eating too many calories yesterday, like 1200 :-/ Protein was over 100gr, carbs were under 40gr, and about 100oz water. I have found that I am more hungry later in the day. Or maybe I "think" I am more hungry. I've had three days off in a row, so it could be that I am eating too much since it's just available. Even though my 12 hour work days are hell on my body, I tend to stick to my food plan better. It just sucks when people bring in donuts and they stare at me when I finally sit down from running around. Going to pack and plan my food for the next two days of work. The scale is slowly trending down.

B: 3/4 scoop chocolate whey in a blender with ice and flavored coffee

L: small salad with roasted veggies, feta, and buffalo chicken meatballs or steak

S: cucumbers with Ranch Greek yogurt dip

D: sirloin steak or boneless pork spareribs, small salad

S: Dannon light n Fit Greek yogurt, cherry or peach

W: only had one glass and my iced coffee, need to get cracking!

V: behind...

GooseGirl
on 6/10/15 12:21 pm
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I tend to struggle more when I don't have structured days. I either eat too much or not enough. You are definitely not alone in that challenge. 

GoBlueGirl1998
on 6/10/15 9:13 am - MI

Hooray for a new day!

B: One egg & turkey sausage

S: 1/4 c mixed nuts

L: Leftover buffalo chicken

S: Skinny pop

D: Zucchini Lasagna with meat sauce

W & V - on track

E - Treadmill

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

GooseGirl
on 6/10/15 12:19 pm
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Another person with buffalo chicken on the menu today. I think the universe may be trying to tell me something. Your menu sounds good too. I would totally eat everything here. Yummy

GoBlueGirl1998
on 6/10/15 6:41 pm - MI

I love anything doused in buffalo sauce! I love that is carb free! :)

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

rumpole6
on 6/10/15 10:47 am

Terrible evening eating. The good news is my new FitBit has arrived!

B: turkey sausage, babybel cheddar.

L: tunafish salad.

S: Dannon Light and Fit  Greek Yogurt

D: Rotiseriee chicken, watermelon for dessert

V; on track

E; On track (and i have proof!)

W on track

Preop Diet 10/4/14; Sleeve: 10/13/14

GooseGirl
on 6/10/15 12:19 pm
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Yippee for the your FitBit! Which one did you get? 

rumpole6
on 6/10/15 2:24 pm

I am the proud owner of the Fit*****arge HR, which is SO popular it was back ordered and I waited like a month for it to get back in stock. My only complaint is that I wi**** was showerproof or waterproof.

Preop Diet 10/4/14; Sleeve: 10/13/14

GooseGirl
on 6/11/15 6:15 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

If I had gone with Fitbit that was the one I probably would have done too. I ended up doing a Garmin GPS watch because I felt like it fit better for some of my long term fitness goals (huge battery life was a must for me) but I think the Fit*****arge HR is a GREAT choice!

Most Active
Recent Topics