Honoring Yourself

PaulaToronto
on 6/2/15 1:55 pm - Toronto, Canada

Great, positive post Devon. You are going to have a fabulous "Devon" summer.  I applaud your changes.

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

diane S.
on 6/2/15 4:07 pm

great post K.   great idea to spend the summer taking care of you.   we all need to do more of this. funny you post this as i am off for one of my many pilgrimages to see my mom for 90th b day.  there is another family member who delights in scolding me and finding fault with everything i do.  just got to suck it up and make it all about my mom for the time there.  then i am going to get serious about meditating.  diane

Join US On The VSG Maintenance Group Forum!! 
                  http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

Linda B.
on 6/7/15 11:16 pm - CO
VSG on 09/13/12

Since I used to work for a school that was year round, and super busy for summer school, i am just beginning to understand the concept of teachers having a break. Mine will be short depending on which district I land in in CO. Mike B already has an offer.

Even though I am still working until 6/30, (Mike is off already), we are heading to Tahoe this week for a delayed anniversary celebration (31 years) and I have a competition over the weekend. I will have to work from out hotel, but that is okay. I need to visit our old stomping grounds one more time before we head Colorado.

high weight 230 start of journey weight 217 surgery weight 191 current weight 138

Most Active
Recent Topics