Whatcha eating today VSGers...Tuesday!!

GooseGirl
on 6/2/15 11:41 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Welcome to the post! I hope you can get some ideas from what folks share; I definitely have. Experimenting with cooking is something I can definitely relate to as I never cooked before this surgery. I knew that was going to need to change post surgery and it was something that I gave very careful consideration prior to deciding to have the surgery. Luckily, I have enjoyed trying new things a lot more than I expected. Of course I have had a couple of complete disasters but largely things have gone fairly well. 

Stacy_WLS
on 6/2/15 10:35 am

b - nuts, grapes, chike, coffee -- weird but trying to front load a little more calories

s - nothing -- my Fage went bad :(

l - thai chashew chicken leftovers

s - yogurt w/ strawberries, latte

d - greek yogurt w/ oranges & dark chocolate  -- not going to be home until 9:30, so weird food today

s - chicken, brussel sprouts, sweet potatoes

e - bikram & maybe a run

w - on track

v - keep forgetting.

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

GooseGirl
on 6/2/15 11:43 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I have a little stash of my vitamins in my purse for the days that I forget my vitamins. Maybe something like that would help when you are in a pinch?

robinreinhardt
on 6/2/15 12:36 pm

Goose girl,

I'm tired as well. Just not sleeping so well lately. I'm so proud of you for walking 5 1/2 miles. That is amazing. How long does it take you? I'm doing 2 right now and love my walks. Thanks for the help.

Robin

GooseGirl
on 6/2/15 12:50 pm
VSG on 10/30/14 with

It took me about 95 minutes today. I am working to get below 15 minutes a mile but still have quite a bit to go before I get to that goal. I seem to average about 16 1/2 minutes per miles when I am doing anything longer than about 3 miles. 

robinreinhardt
on 6/2/15 3:04 pm

Thanks you are my hero!

Robin

GeekMonster, Insolent Hag
on 6/2/15 4:10 pm - CA
VSG on 12/19/13

B:  Premier Protein chocolate shake

L:  Pork chili verde with refried beans

S:  Dannon Light & Fit Boston Cream Pie Greek yogurt

D:  Ribeye steak with yellow squash

S:  Pickles

W:  On track

V:  On schedule

E:  30 minute walk at lunch (1.25 miles), Qi Gong class this evening, maybe another walk/jog C25K when I get home

"Oderint Dum Metuant"    Discover the joys of the Five Day Meat Test!

Height:  5'-7"  HW: 449  SW: 392  GW: 179  CW: 220

Most Active
Recent Topics