Whatcha Eating Today VSGers - Monday

rumpole6
on 6/1/15 6:39 am

Hi guys,

A new week and I finally managed to undo the damage a did earlier. I recorded a new low today. Today is my Daughter's Birthday and the eating started last night. but I will stick strictly to plan today. I hadn't realized they put sugar (or something) into shrimp and brocolli at the Chinese Restaurant. Not sure what it was but it set me off yesterday.

B: Oikos triple Zero, sargento pepper jacl, coffee, creamer

L: Seafood salad, baby carrots

S: Dannon Light and Fit Yogurt.

D; Shrimp salad leftover brocolli from chinese food

V; on track

E: raining and I have so errands at lunch so maybe not as much as I want.

W: On track

Preop Diet 10/4/14; Sleeve: 10/13/14

wyo_sarah
on 6/1/15 7:36 am

I'm still working on getting back to my lowest.  Hopefully this week I can do it.

B: scrambled egg with smoked sausage, cheese and a jalapeno

L: Not sure yet...we are going on a picnic with some students.  I may just take some almonds and some cheese

D: pot roast

V: I forgot this morning.  I was busy frosting 100 cupcakes.

E: chasing kids at the park!  I'm hoping I can get a lot of exercise in.

W: on track

GooseGirl
on 6/1/15 8:10 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Happy Monday everyone. The sun is shining and the skies are beautiful blue with puffy white clouds. It's a gorgeous day; definitely not a bad way to start the week. 

B1: Quest protein bar & protein shake (pre/post workout)

B2: 3 tbsp egg beaters, 1 tbsp protein powder 2 tbsp pico de gallo and 1 tbsp queso

L: Morningstar Chipotle black bean burrito and 2 oz grapes

D: P3 pack

W&V: On track

E: Boot camp this morning and walked 4 miles. I have another fitness class tonight

psren13
on 6/1/15 8:22 am - NC
VSG on 03/11/15

GooseGirl, what kind of protein do you put in your scrambled eggs?  Do you put it in as you are cooking or after they are done?  Thanks.  Pam

GooseGirl
on 6/1/15 9:05 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

I use Unjury unflavored protein. I whisk it into the eggbeaters before cooking. I actually switched to egg beaters as opposed to real eggs when I started adding the protein. In my opinion, it was a little easier to mix plus the eggbeaters have a lower calorie count and so I traded that off for the increase in calories that the protein powder gave me. 

GoBlueGirl1998
on 6/1/15 2:34 pm - MI

I admire everything you put into your fitness!!

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

JoeyJo
on 6/1/15 8:31 am - NJ

I am back down to my lowest weight today after being off the rails for a while (emotional eating).  I am back to business.

B: Quest bar and small honeycrisp apple

L: Roast turkey lunchmeat wrapped around steamed asparagus (3 minutes in microwave) + 1/2 cup of watermelon if still hungry

S: Light& Fit Greek yogurt

D: Sabrett Hot Dog (I have been having serious hot dog cravings, which is weird) -

S:  No sugar added fudgsicle or a small smoothie (no sugar vanilla almond milk, lots of ice, Quest vanilla milkshake protein and maybe a splash of decaf coffee)

V: on track

E: walking towards my 10,000 step goal

W: on track

Stacy_WLS
on 6/1/15 8:41 am

I started a new job today.  :)  

b - greek yogurt w/ orange, mint & dark chocolate

s - latte

l - pizza (?! -- they are ordering it for us)

s - starbucks run likely

d - leftovers steak gyros salad

e - light yoga this morning, maybe a run later

w - behind

v - tonight

VSG: 12/12/13, LBL, small TL, BL/BA: 11/7/14 Twins 12/9/18 HW after Twins 260. 5'10 37 years old - Stacy_WLS (MFP)

GooseGirl
on 6/1/15 9:06 am
VSG on 10/30/14 with

Congrats on the new job! I hope that your first day goes really well and is everything you hoped it would be. 

StephK10
on 6/1/15 9:55 am

Congrats on the new job!

Height: 5'7" HighW: 266 SSW: 253 Surgery date: 11/17/14 CW 165.4

(FIRST GOAL OF 170 REACHED 6/30/15)  NEW GOAL: 159 (BMI of "normal")

M1: 24 M2: 15 M3: 11  M4: 10  M5: 8  M6: 8 M7: 5 M8: 3 M9: 3

Most Active
Recent Topics