Propel Grape

JoeyJo
on 5/31/15 11:25 am - NJ

I have less than one month till my 1 year surgiversary.  I am kicking it into high gear to lose 10 lbs. by then.  I've been stalled for more than a month due to loosening the reigns.  

I just bought a dozen 24 oz. bottles of grape Propel from Walmart ($0.88/each). During the work week, I will eat a Quest bar for breakfast while getting ready (love them!)  A half an hour later, during my 45 minute commute,  I'll drink a 24 oz. Propel.  I'll bring the empty bottle in to my office, refill it and add a packet of dry Propel mix to drink till half an hour before lunch.  This gets 48 oz. of liquids in early to start my day off. 

Everything's easier when I'm hydrated. 

I have Starkist flavored tuna packets for work, Light & Fit Greek yogurt, asparagus,  strawberries, no sugar added fudgsicles, and watermelon for late night cravings if I've met my protein goals. 

I've got my exercise planned also.  Even the nights it's not intensive, I won't be tempted to munch. 

It's ON!

MAchick
on 5/31/15 2:58 pm
VSG on 01/27/14

Congrats on almost to the one-year mark!!

Your plan looks good, but I did want to let you know that a LOT of people here find that the Quest bars stall their weight loss. Many people here avoid them.

Good luck!

JoeyJo
on 5/31/15 3:16 pm - NJ

I've been eating them since before surgery with no problem.  I've lost pretty steadily until recently.  Emotional eating caused this stall, not the Quest bars, but thank you for the heads up.  (It reminds me of the movie Mean Girls when one of the girls gives another girl weight-gain bars and tells her they're for weight loss.)

Dan T.
on 5/31/15 10:33 pm
VSG on 06/10/15

"Is butter a carb?"

HW: 557 | SW: 478 | CW: 436

JoeyJo
on 6/2/15 4:43 am - NJ

It's working.  I'm down to my lowest weight and know it will continue to fall. 

Most Active
Recent Topics