Two Days Post Medial Thigh Lift/Lower Body Lift Revision

gwen41539
on 5/31/15 9:52 am - kimper, KY

So happy for you that you were able to have surgery and brave enough to do it lol...I would love to see pics I will need plastics everywhere if I am too look normal in anything...so glad to hear pain is minimal ...:)

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

jaifra78
on 5/31/15 1:49 pm
RNY on 04/16/14

congrats! I cant wait till I can have plastics. I would love to see the pics of your thigh lift I have seen all your other ones and I think you look fantastic.

Tracy D.
on 5/31/15 11:37 pm, edited 6/1/15 3:36 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Hi Nikke!  Glad to hear the surgery went well.  I'll be real interested to see your pics.  I'm having my LBL on July 8th and I'm pretty anxious about the whole recovery process.  Much more concerned about that than the actual surgery! 

Take it easy - here's to a speedy recovery for you 

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

Nikke2003
on 6/1/15 10:10 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

Congrats on your LBL!!! I'm so happy for you! You will be at a huge advantage being able to use your upper body since you are just having an LBL. I know it makes things much easier to get around this time around to be able to use my arms!

Thank you!! Recovery is going well. Hopefully I'll get some pics soon!

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

DSJSMOM23
on 6/1/15 6:43 pm
VSG on 06/24/14

Thanks for posting! I'm scheduled for a "circumferential trunk lift" (which consists of a full tummy tuck, outer thigh, hip & butt lift, basically I LBL I think) on June 25. I'm starting to get a little nervous, and i'm psyching myself up for it.

I plan on sleeping the first week away LOL

Stevekoti
on 7/1/15 4:55 am

Great to hear that you are finally recovering. Thanks for sharing your experience. It is going to very helpful who are newbies to this procedure (including me too). I’ve also scheduled for a thigh lift surgery for the next week from a plastic surgery clinic at Toronto. I had drooping thighs prior to this surgery. Then my friend recommended me to go for the thigh lift surgery which she had done once in the same clinic. I just hope this surgery goes well.

Most Active
Recent Topics