New to this- which doctor

(deactivated member)
on 5/12/15 6:43 am

I am new to this and researching doctors in Mexico. I have found dr alvarez, dr aceves  and dr. Louisiana (can't remember her last name!) I was wondering which one if any one which I'm sure has had had them and had a good experience and what their experience was? Also price of you can remember. Obviously it's very nerve racking picking a surgeon and I just want to know I'll be on good hands! 

mickeymantle
on 5/12/15 9:37 am - Eugene/Springfield, OR
VSG on 07/22/13

I beleave one of those died last year in a plane crash

175 lb  lost,412 hw 336sw,241 cw surgery July 22 2013,surgeon Dr Colin MacColl,

ShawnS16
on 5/12/15 6:46 pm - Battle Creek, MI
with

I used Dr Alvarez and he is amazing! He has performed over 6,500 VSG surgeries. He only does 3 surgeries a day so he has plenty of time with each of his patients. This is also the ONLY surgery he does and he does it well. My cost was $8,500.

Sandra F.
on 5/13/15 6:08 am

I used Dr. Fernando Garcia, tijuanabariatrics.com, and I have had no issues with the exception of the normal nausea in the beginning and normal intolerance to certain foods in the beginning.  His team are great and all speak very good english. 

Sandra F.
on 5/13/15 6:08 am

Oh and I paid $4400.00, but I think he still may have a $150.00 discount going on now.

Most Active
Recent Topics