Hello Everyone! Thinking of the sleeve

AmeliaB
on 5/11/15 8:22 am

Thanks a lot everyone for your replies... its just nice to know your experiences and what you all thought/felt about it. I will talk to my doctor of course and I will not do this surgery until I am certain that I am fully confident. I am fortunate to be able to get this surgery done without getting approvals or going through a long waiting period, that's why I am trying to research this very well... and attending seminars also is a really good idea, I will try to look at those in my area.

I am 35 years old and 5,2 and I am starting to wear a size 20 pants... which is crazy for me... and its non-stop, the older i get the bigger i get no matter what i do.. Dieting and exercise just makes me lose weight with great difficulty... and gain it right back in a second!! So maintaining is my ultimate goal.

I love the support in this forum! its so great... I will continue to post here with all my updates!

sleevup
on 5/17/15 8:20 am

first off , i was an emotional eater , binge eater ... all kinds of eaters put together.

its been 3 years since i had the VSG nd let me tell you its the best thing i ever did for myself.

1. i still celebrate with food and i still eat when im feeling down ... but try my best to stay on track and on goal weight.

2. like Frisco said in his reply i had my self a "tight 32 sleeve" and i too believe in small sizes because i dont want to end up dieting again.

Most Active
Recent Topics