Awesome low carb snack

poplargreys
on 5/8/15 4:58 pm
VSG on 03/31/15

I haven't tried those, but my mom bought me a case of these awesome cheese snacks and I will crush up a couple on top of cottage cheese or have a handful paired with some deli meat as a meal. They are a little too salty to eat totally by themselves, but the package size is great because they won't go stale before you finish the bag. 

Kiwideb
on 5/9/15 1:01 pm
VSG on 01/19/15

Love me some cheese o's

PaulaToronto
on 5/10/15 12:03 pm - Toronto, Canada

I make reggiano-parmesan (real stuff not plain parm) cheese crisps in a Teflon pan on the stove, on medium.  Heap a tablespoon into the pan , takes a few secs and you will see it brown and you flip it for a few more secs, place on paper towel and eat. Other amercian/canadian cheeses work better in the oven on a slow heat but I prefer the Italian cheese on the stove. Beyond quick, very crispy and pure protein, if a bit salty.  

Highest W 312   Referral W 252   Surgery W 237   CW 156  Height 5'6"            

glamlamb
on 5/15/15 10:53 am
VSG on 01/19/15

i am the same way: wishing for something crispy! i found these at costco, and they were delicious!

http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Cheese-Os-Bulk-Cheddar/dp/B00OI2WJ9G

i got two flavors of them there, cheddar and parmesan. and they were really good on top of salads, or soups, as well!

Most Active
Recent Topics