Propel vitamin water, coconu****er

(deactivated member)
on 4/30/15 10:53 pm

Has anyone used propel vitamin water and/or coconu****er and what have your results been? Just wondering I purchased them presurg but haven't opened one bottle yet. Thanks have a good day

VeraG
on 4/30/15 11:39 pm - Bonner Springs, KS

I drink propel water alot.  What ever helps you get your fluids in is good. I like propel because it has zero carbs.

Living until I die!

psychoticparrot
on 5/1/15 1:33 am

I know nothing about Propel water, but just wanted to say that if I ever get into a fight, I want you on my side, Vera! 

You look great (and just a little intimidating ).

psychoticparrot

IslandWater84
on 5/1/15 12:16 am

love love love propel! The Peach is my favorite but can be hard to find. I have had no issues with coconu****er either but I don't drink that as much. If I get it I mix with other things or get the flavored type.  

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/15 9:01 am

Thank you. now I will try it. btw no stimulants  in them right?

GoBlueGirl1998
on 5/1/15 12:23 am - MI

Grape propel is my jam! I drink one everyday and occasionally a berry one! Its part of my daily water intake! :)

Age: 40 Height: 5'8" Highest Weight: 325 Starting Weight: 291 Current Weight: 166 Goal Weight: 160

VSG 10/24/14 with Dr. David Chengelis

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/15 9:02 am

Wow, that's great to know. I'm gonna start using mine. It doesn't make your heart racey, no stimulants right?

TeressaJ
on 5/1/15 8:44 am

I drink nothing but peach Propel water. Other waters seem to feel heavy in my stomach but Propel feels great!

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/15 9:04 am

Exactly the feeling I get with regular water and I don't use crystal light or any of  those thing bc I hate the sweet after taste. Yes regular water seems heavy to swallow and we need a lot of it. Thanks for answering. I'm gonna go read the label and see exactly what's in it. have a good wknd

Most Active
Recent Topics