1 year anniversary tomorrow 4/8/14was my SD pics

Kelly Jean
on 4/9/15 10:53 am
VSG on 04/08/14

I don't ughhhhh I'm sorry but by 7 months out i was at 145..  I will be honest listen to what the vets say and learn from them they are fan freaking tastic!!  Always underwater that sleeve as Frisco says get all your water and protein in and exercise!! You got this..  Xoxo 

💜Kelly 

Amber G.
on 4/9/15 4:16 am
VSG on 04/02/14

You are the BOMB Ms Kelly! You have done an outstanding job working your sleeve and making the life changes needed to make this majorly successful! You go girl!!! Thank you for being a great friend too 

Kelly Jean
on 4/9/15 10:56 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Amber since day 1 I knew you were a special person with a wonderful heart..  You are a very beautiful person inside and out!! Your support has help me like u wouldn't believe as has your friendship!! I love you beautiful lady!!! Xoxoxo

💜Kelly 

Kathy S.
on 4/9/15 4:55 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Kelly Jean
on 4/9/15 10:57 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Thank you sooooo very much!!! 

💜Kelly 

Pamela M.
on 4/9/15 5:39 am - Atlanta, GA
VSG on 08/25/14

So PROUD of you!  You and 2 other women were my inspiration for having the surgery.  I read your posts, looked at your pictures and watched your progress religiously and I couldn't wait to get my sleeve.  I am 7.5 months out and I have lost 73 lbs with only 13 lbs. to go!  I can't believe it when I look in the mirror - I don't know that girl but I sure do like her!  Isn't it fun to CELEBRATE life instead of just enduring another day.  CONGRATULATIONS Kelly. You are amazing!  Please keep posting so that your story can continue to inspire others.   Pamela

The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for it.   Henry David Thoreau

Kelly Jean
on 4/9/15 11:01 am
VSG on 04/08/14

Omg pamela you did it..  You went and made me cry!!!  I just read what you wrote to my whole family!!  I promise to try to get back on OH more often!! You truly touched my heart!!  You are rocking that sleeve girl woooo  hoooo 13 lbs dammmmm summer is gonna be so fun this year!!! Again thanks luv 

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

💜Kelly 

MF_Brooklyn
on 4/14/15 12:55 am

You are a rockstar. I love when you post. It's so inspiring. You are killing it. Congrats!!!!!

I'm just about 12 weeks out and LOVE when I see such amazing stories like yours. Take care!!

Most Active
Recent Topics