2 weeks post op

traumajunkie
on 4/5/15 12:09 pm

I had my surgery on 3/24. I've had a few good days (able to get my 60 grams protein and close to 48 oz of water) and a few not so good. Today was a not so good day. It took me until 7pm to get my Isopure down. My taste buds must be changing cause the taste of them now turns my stomach. I failed to get in even 20 oz of water. I get to move to puréed food on Wednesday. I am not sure if it will get easier or more challenging. I know I am kinda tired of protein shakes 😜 although I love Chike products. I am tracking all of my intake via My Fitness Pal and my activity via Fitbit. I love both products and highly recommend both. I know this journey will not be easy but I am determined to be successful in becoming healthy. I want to feel fabulous again. 

5ft 3in 40years old HW225 CW200 GW125 sleeved 3/24/2014

Dan1962
on 4/5/15 10:10 pm - Syracuse, NY
VSG on 09/23/14

My taste buds changed a lot over the first month.  I hated shakes and kick myself for buying a bunch ahead and then not liking them and getting sick of them so soon after.  Concentraite on getting your fluid in....... and the great part about the shakes is it counts toward your liquid.  I used popcicles, diet hot chocolate, water, crystal light, anyhting to get the liquid in as I heard the horror stories and didn't want that happening to me.  Just be disciplined in your approach and you will do fine.

Most Active
Recent Topics