135 lbs Down

KrissyKooKoo
on 4/2/15 12:19 am
RNY on 07/22/19

I am currently almost 13 months out and down 135 lbs.  I don't have much loose skin (just slightly in my arms), but I have noticed that it's difficult to lose the fat in my lower stomach!  My weight loss has definitely slowed, but it's still moving steadily so I'm satisfied with that.  My goal all along has been 160lbs which seems pretty doable.  Realistically, I have no idea what weight I can get down to.  I have incorporated protein shakes back into my diet because I was forgetting to eat breakfast when I was on "real food".  I work out with a personal trainer which has been great for me, and we regularly take measurements and measure body fat.  I'm going to be joining a 5k group that runs 2x a week, and doing softball through work...I'm hoping this speeds up my weight loss!  It's kinda funny that it really took 135 lbs for people to start commenting on how much smaller I am and how much weight I've lost.  Some days I feel pretty small, and others I still feel like I weigh 321 lbs! 

gwen41539
on 4/2/15 12:23 am - kimper, KY

Oh my you look like a totally different person I can't believe the difference I hope I'm as successful congratulations :) and im sure those few pounds will come off :) 

HW 381/ pre op 345 /SW 312 Vsg 7/13/15 /CW 288

M1-24 lbs

KrissyKooKoo
on 4/2/15 1:26 am
RNY on 07/22/19

Thank you! I'm sure you'll be very successful!! Best of luck on your journey, and congrats!  It'll be here before you know it :)

MAchick
on 4/2/15 12:55 am
VSG on 01/27/14

Look how cute you are in those boots! Congrats on coming such a long way :-)

I too have trouble losing the weight in my lower stomach. I call it my pouch lol. It's not the end of the world, but I do find it sometimes limits what I can wear. I don't wear spanx stuff unless it's for a special occasion, but I have found that I like wearing tights now. It just helps smooth things out a bit and they look adorable with dresses.

KrissyKooKoo
on 4/2/15 1:26 am
RNY on 07/22/19

Thank you!! I think the grossest thing to look at myself in is dresses.  Some accentuate the pouch!  I haven't tried spanx because in the past I've found they're super uncomfortable, but I think I need one for exercise so my stomach will stop cheering me on as I run

Dan1962
on 4/2/15 12:58 am - Syracuse, NY
VSG on 09/23/14

You look great, keep up the good work!!

KrissyKooKoo
on 4/2/15 1:24 am
RNY on 07/22/19

Thank you so much!!

mmsmom
on 4/2/15 1:07 am - Woburn, MA

The lower stomach is probably skin - you just don't realize it.  I feel like i still have a huge stomach - especially when i look down at it.  

You look fantastic - so young and pretty!  

VSG on 04/28/2014

KrissyKooKoo
on 4/2/15 1:24 am
RNY on 07/22/19

Thank you! I am wondering if some of it is loose skin.  I have that apron thing going on, so I know I'm going to want that removed at some point! Yikes. 

familyof6
on 4/2/15 1:18 am

Great job !You look AMAZING, you look 20 years younger!!!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics