From 4X to Small/Medium

frisco
on 4/2/15 1:02 pm

This is what can happen....

I'm in the last part of a move and had to organize my clothes.

When I was SMO at 350lbs. 4X I owned very few clothes because nothing really fit.

At 150lbs. everything fits !!!!

This is 21 feet of my clothes not counting the boxes of folded clothes, pants and a couple of suits.

frisco

SW 338lbs. GW 175lbs. Goal in 11 months. CW 148lbs. WL 190lbs.

" To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art "

VSG Maintenance Group Forum

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/VSGM/discussion/

CAFE FRISCO at LapSF.com

Dr. Paul Cirangle

(deactivated member)
on 4/2/15 5:38 pm

Clothes *****!

But, I get it!

changingmylife4ever
on 4/2/15 7:24 pm

I am so glad to see there are some men who actually purchase as many or more clothes than I do. Makes me feel better about my purchases. I thought only us women like to buy more clothes than we can wear in a weeks time. That is what happens when you can actually buy clothes off the rack, in the normal sizes, or better yet, at a thrift store! I replaced eating junk with buying clothes. I try to stop, but I just can't help myself when I can purchase that adorable blouse for 3.75 and to top it all off, it is a size medium. Thanks for the insight about men and clothes.

mmsmom
on 4/2/15 9:52 pm - Woburn, MA

it is amazing!  It's so much more enjoyable to shop and wear clothes at a normal size - and things fit comfortably!!  Enjoy every outfit, you deserve them.

VSG on 04/28/2014

T Hagalicious Rebel
Brown

on 4/2/15 11:28 pm - Brooklyn
VSG on 04/25/14

That's a lot of clothes!, but as a former SMO person, I had plenty of clothes that fit, it depends on where you shop & how much you're into fashion. I'm still getting rid of clothes now& some I just won't part with. 

No one surgery is better than the other, what works for one may not work for another. T-Rebel

https://fivedaymeattest.com/

ipray
on 4/2/15 11:39 pm
VSG on 11/06/14

The never again clothe rack!!! 

Tracy D.
on 4/3/15 1:30 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

I can relate but I really see it happening now with my hubby who has been at goal for awhile.  When he was MO, he didn't care what he wore and was perfectly content with a couple pair of Wranglers and some Hanes pocket-tees from Walmart.  

Fast forward to today:  he will only wear Levi 501 jeans, he has the best gear for running and cycling, and was eyeing an Armani suit on Ebay.  Not even kidding!  LOL  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

grayC
on 4/3/15 1:52 am
VSG on 05/01/13

A GOOD problem to have!!!

ElizaM
on 4/3/15 2:54 am
VSG on 07/24/14

Wowsers!

I am not yet at goal yet so I am trying really hard not to buy so many clothes but MAN it is hard! I haven't been able to wear normal sizes in a decade and there is just so much out there. 

32F 5'8" High weight: 432 | Consult weight: 396 | Surgery weight: 335 | Current weight: 170

Nikke2003
on 4/3/15 4:49 am - PA
VSG on 05/13/13

You should take a picture of you in one of the 4XL shirts! I love doing that.... lol

For more info on my journey & goals, visit my blog at http://flirtybythirty.wordpress.com

Most Active
Recent Topics