Am i losing too slow (july sleever

Tracy D.
on 3/18/15 2:35 am - Papillion, NE
VSG on 05/24/13

Please do not set yourself up for disappointment by striving for a certain weight by an arbitrary date set by your doctor or yourself.  As long as you are doing the footwork the results are guaranteed...you WILL lose all the weight you need to lose.  But don't put a time limit on it!  There's no medical reason you can't lose significant weight in year two.  Lots of people do it.  

As you continue on this path the amount you lose each month will decrease because every pound is a higher percentage of your overall body weight.  Get the grazing under control and don't use all your exercise to justify eating off plan or grazing.  That's a lie that fat people tell themselves:  "Oh I can eat this because I'll burn it off at the gym".  Naturally thin people do NOT think that way and you need to start thinking like a thin person.  

You can do this!  

Tracy  5'3"     HW: 235  SW: 218  CW: 132    M1: -22  M2: -13  M3: -12  M4: -9  M5: -8   M6: -10   M7: -4

Goal reached in 7 months and 1 week

Lower Body Lift w/Dr. Barnthouse 7-8-15

brandnewself85
on 3/18/15 2:00 pm
VSG on 07/17/14

Thankyou So much for ur words Tracy. You guys r the best support beginners like us can have!

HW and SW 281 lbs GOAL 145 lbs

Sparklekitty, Science-Loving Derby Hag
on 3/18/15 4:12 am
RNY on 08/05/19

Could you have lost 80lb in 8 months BEFORE surgery? Probably not! You're doing well so far, our bodies tend to lose more slowly as time goes on. Keep at it and you'll be fine.

Sparklekitty / Julie / Nerdy Little Secret (#42)
Roller derby - cycling - triathlon
VSG 2013, RNY conversion 2019 due to GERD. Trendweight here!

brandnewself85
on 3/18/15 2:17 pm
VSG on 07/17/14

great point! Thankyou!

HW and SW 281 lbs GOAL 145 lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics