Vitamin Patches

Superchunk77
on 3/16/15 6:02 am

Does anyone on here use them? Do they actually work for anyone??  I just ordered some but I am still a bit skeptical about them. 

Valerie G.
on 3/16/15 10:00 pm - Northwest Mountains, GA

I have been using them for nearly a month now.  Patches have been used with meds for many years, bypassing digestion and going straight to the bloodstream via the capillaries close to the skin surface.  PatchMD's worked with those here and made adjustments based on feedback, increasing some amounts based on our needs.  I love just putting a patch on in the evening and wearing it overnight.

I joined a group of DS volunteers to give them a try and share lab results.  With the amounts we have to take to accommodate malabsorption through digestion, this could potentially be a huge change for us in cost and convenience.  I can tell o uthat my hair and nails definitely approve.

Valerie
DS 2005

There is room on this earth for all of God's creatures..
next to the mashed potatoes

wyo_sarah
on 3/17/15 2:07 am

What patches are you looking at?  I just put on a sample one today for the first time.  It is part of the Thrive system.

jacreasy
on 3/17/15 5:34 am
VSG on 04/23/12

How can you get a sample? And if you don't take labs before and then after how do you know it is really working. I've wanted to try them as well!!

(VSG)  HW, 346 SW, 341 CW 176.2 GW, 165  kiss

Most Active
Recent Topics